Freedom for Awareness
You, discovering, you
You, discovering, you
Acknowledgement. Permission. Availability. Limitations. Motivation and Endurance
- What if I told you, that just by changing your mind-set you could attract a more desirous life, creating a greater sense of well-being, harmony and balance. However, at the same time I would need to mention that, life is not that simple, due to endless variations, complications, barriers and emotional confusions that continuously hold us back from, actual self-contentment.
Unless of course, we are willing to strip ourselves down to; our very basic being, then build ourselves back up through right selection toward; that which is useful, against that which is not.
- A.P. A.L. M. E …is a simple, (not easy) thinking and action processes. An aid toward the development of a fresh mind-set, empowering the opportunity to create positive actions that will help reduce, negative limitations, created through lack of self-worth, usually generated by whichever society, culture or tribe we were, or, are a part of.
However, Now, is the present.
The question to be asked is, what comes next?
ABOUT YOU…. DISCOVERING YOU, THROUGH…
Enhancement of Life-skills and behaviors.
Desired change to beliefs, values and identity.
Change in purpose, direction and meaning.
Should you choose to embark upon a new self journey, keep in mind life is an ongoing process.
Take your time, don’t expect perfection – simply relax and work with each stage in your own manner.
Try not to place unrealistic expectations on yourself.
Remember that a large part of discovering contentment, comes from the commitment toward the desire of self-discovery.
Changes will begin to happen even if only slightly.
Honesty and endurance being the main motto for development
WHAT DOES IT CONTAIN?
Six stages designed to help reveal
a greater sense of self through, the personal discovery of.
- what makes you who you are.
- what is useful and what is not,
- what changes could make a difference.
There are no right or wrong answers, nor are you working against, or, for another individual’s opinion.
RESULTS GAINED THOUGH THE APALME APPROACH DEPEND SOLELY ON WHAT YOU PUT IN TO IT.
This approach is based upon your own personal life journey, the issues that you are encountering now, how they affect your behaviors, thinking and immediate sense of well-being.
Once you become aware and acknowledge that you alone have the right and freedom to make decisions and choices concerning all issues in your life, you can then plan your way forward into a future with renewed vigour, and, reward of; discovering your own values and beliefs, created through, your own thinking process, rather than, the ideals of others.
Offering all Individuals, the opportunity of awareness and acknowledgement of their immediate identity created by inner and outer influences at the point of now.
Opens an opportunity where the individual recognizes the personal freedom of choice to change internal and external eventualities.
Allows the individual to question all internal and external knowledge learned from past experiences or teachings from other sources.
Allows the individual to recognize the importance of their being and attributes within any given situation at any time.
Presents an open choice of; Personal discovery within an Individual’s perception of their; physical, emotional, Intellectual and Inspirational values.
Creates a question / answer situation which gives the individual freedom of awareness and choice of action with recognition of cause and effect.
Is purposeful in the recognition of, Personal and productive thoughts and actions that are beneficial to the well-being and life balance of a single individual, whilst retaining consideration and harmony for other individuals and their immediate environment.
Will rely on your own ability to identify your true self, enabling you to portray your essential needs to yourself and others without fear of judgement, confrontation or rejection.
The information that you gather throughout each step of this approach will enable you to make decisions and take directions that will enhance your sense of identity, purpose and well-being.
THE CATCH………. There is no catch
You are both tutor and student, responsible only to yourself for honesty, changes and outcomes.
IN OTHER WORDS
There are no promises or miracles on offer, this approach is solely about you as, 'an individual,' facing and reflecting on your personal life journey to date, the issues you are encountering and how they affect your behaviour and decisions.
Only when you have recognised and accepted a picture of yourself and other influencing factors will you discover that, you not only have the right and availability, but also, the freedom of; self-choice in how you build your personal identity and life structure for your future well-being.
- I can respect myself every day.
- I can ask my self-questions.
- I can feel OK to ask for help.
- I can learn to love life,
- To Love myself,
- To love others.
- I can learn new things.
- I can learn how to gain, that which,
SEEKING YOUR GOALS.
LAUGHTER, CREATIVITY, CONTENTMENT
BELONGING, CONFIDENCE, AWARENESS,
RIGHT OF FREEDOM,
FREEDOM OF PERSONAL SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING,
TRUTH, FRIENDSHIP, WHOLENESS,
RIGHT OF INDEPENDANCE, CARING, LOVE, COMPASSION, COURAGE, SECURITY, WISDOM, and so much More, because, I am alive
The Six stages used to discover, accept, empower, utilise and / or, rectify all non- useful issues that affect your life in the present moment.
Each of the six sections are about Honesty and committed reflection within oneself.
Being truthful, is not always the easiest and most comforting way of life. However, it can lead to greater contentment and self-informed future choices that are in sync with your personal ideals and understandings of, your self-worth, purpose and value to others around you.
Within each of the six stages there are eight areas of self-identity, to be accounted for.
- Incarnate physical self
- Inherent self
- Intellectual behavior
- Inspirational behavior
- Ingenious behavior
- Inveterate behavior
- Indoctrinated behavior
- Intemperate behavior
WHAT MAKES YOU ...YOU
Here is your opportunity to discover the real you and, the real world that you live in.
Through truthful self-questioning of, present beliefs and values, you can gain a greater sense of your identity while at the same time enhance the ideals and values that you already hold.
I can see myself as I am; I can ACKNOWLEDGE my body, my mind and my personal inner spirit as ok, or not, if that is what I choose.
I can give myself PERMISSION to change what I wish at any time.
I have the right to seek and use what is AVAILABLE to empower my future.
I can recognise or not, the inner or outer LIMITATIONS that confront me,
I shall take responsibility for self-MOTIVATION which will lead me closer to my goal
I recognise that within any given situation there will be inner and outer emotional imbalances to deter me, I shall remain aware that I alone have the courage to ENDURE all encounters.
Throughout any transformation I shall remain aware of; the rights and boundaries of others and shall always act with integrity ever aware of; cause and effect.,
More examples of, SELF POSITIVE STATEMENTS.
- Take responsibility for, my actions and outcomes.
- Recognise the needs of others.
- Make sure that all new changes are moral and have value.
- Be assertive in my dealings and always fair.
- Give myself time and space.
- Be in the moment of each action.
- Be aware of legalities in my actions.
- Take the steps needed to carry out any operation.
- Be grateful for all returns and opportunities offered.
- Be precise in who I am and what I do.
- Listen to the wisdom of others, whilst retaining my right to, the freedom of choice.
- Treat others with respect and without judgement.
- Allow room for errors of both myself and others.
- Be aware of time barriers.
- Be prepared to receive criticism as constructive feedback.
- Create agendas and follow them.
- Relax when working and remain aware of the purpose.
- Keep personal agendas separate from work.
- Believe in my capabilities.
- Be prepared to learn and to progress.
- Remain aware of negativity generated through mine own self and others.
- Accept that success will depend on structure and self-confidence.
- Work at what I know, enjoy what I do.
- Be prepared to be sociable and gracious.
- Value the opinions of others.
- Never let anger frustration or impatience to get the better of me.
- Know that there will always be new groundwork to cover.
- Give credit to others where credit due.
- Only offer to do that, which I can do.
- Never overstep my boundaries.
- Remain aware of my own health limits.
- Be prepared to meet challenges with an open mind.
- Accept failings with, recognition of, how.
- Face up to my commitments always.
Freedom for Awareness and the A.P.A.L.M.E Approach including all materials written by Paul Charles (the unconventional scribbler) remain the copyright of Paul Charles.
Freedom to share, is given only under the condition of rightful recognition to the creator and author Paul Charles (the unconventional scribbler) and that all copyright values are respected and noted.
This approach is designed from the creator’s own life experience, with no claim to any professional training. The approach is for the benefit of a single individuals own self-actualizing, and it is not designed to provide financial, psychological or medical advice, or any form of professional counsel in those areas. Your results will depend on your circumstances, application, ability and own effort
Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information offered has full benefit to everyone. However, the participant should understand that the information provided does not constitute legal, medical or professional advice.
Paul Charles makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided in or through the A.P.A.L.M.E Approach, regarding treatment or action, Any and all information presented within this program, is not intended to represent any other form of diagnosis, treatment, cure, prevention of any disease or psychological disorder. The A.P.A.L.M.E Approach is in no way a substitute for medical or psychological treatment. Any instruction contained within this program does not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual’s personal usage. While all materials are shared in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information herein, are not a guarantee of success.
Paul Charles, accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information given during the program, and is fully independent from any other form of practice
everyone is fully responsible for any further work using the A. P. A. L. M. E approach.
No liability: following this approach constitutes acceptance of the policy. If you do not agree with this policy, then it is strongly recommended you do not use the APALME approach,
or, other Materials from Freedom for Awareness